It delivers highly reliable, scalable, and security-rich applications at a low total cost of ownership, helping companies enhance the productivity of people, streamline business processes and improve overall business responsiveness.
- Extends messaging with built-in collaboration tools.
- Offers flexibility and choice in hardware platform, operating system, directory and client access.
- Provides industry leading security features to help safeguard business-critical information.
- Helps maintain a low cost of ownership for messaging and collaboration infrastructure by optimising the use of supporting resources such as CPU, network bandwidth, disk storage, servers, and floor space.
- Maximises server availability with advanced clustering, transaction logging, server fault recovery, and automated diagnostic tools.
- Easy to administrate, requiring a minimal number of support staff to deploy, manage, and upgrade.
- Supports Web services and open standards and offers tools for integration with existing applications.
- Can contribute to rapid return on investment (ROI) with Lotus Domino software-powered solutions for your business processes, such as Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain, and Project Tracking.
- Security-rich architecture helps protect your vital business data.